Fast-paced NYC print shop seeks ambitious employee for Bindery Operator position
This is a full-time position.
- operate programmable paper cutter
- operate folding, binding, and laminating equipment
- pack finished goods, prepare for shipping, fulfillment
- follow daily production schedule
- read project details on work order
- perform basic mathematical calculations
- inspect printed products for quality
- maintain a clean and organized working area
- move and organize paper inventory and supplies
- minimum 1 year bindery experience
- seeks long-term opportunity in a production printing environment
- gains satisfaction in producing quality work
- thrives in a fast paced environment
- maintains a positive working attitude
- able to lift up to 65lbs.
- is team oriented and works well with others
- is punctual and available for overtime
Hours are 9:00AM - 5:30PM
Mon - Fri
Must be available for Overtime as needed
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers