We are looking for a design assistant to provide administrative support to our Kitchen and Bath Design Team. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of previous kitchen and design experience including, but not limited to drafting on AutoCAD, knowledge of major plumbing, cabinetry, and tile product lines, and knowledge of kitchen and bath installation. We are a full-service home design center featuring kitchen, bath, plumbing, tile, architectural hardware, and lighting for the home. We carry all major brands of plumbing, hardware, cabinetry, tile, and accessories for the home.
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least 2 years of kitchen and bath industry experience
- Must have excellent drafting skills in AutoCAD and/or 20-20.
- Experience in customer account relations, especially in the kitchen industry operational setting
- Experience and/or knowledge of kitchen & bath design and installation
- A team player and can-do attitude.
- Self Starter
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a timely and organized manner.
- Experience in placing and tracking materials orders.
All Applicants should be well-spoken, energetic, detail-driven team players and have the ability to handle high-end clientele with patience and professionalism.
*Design or Architecture degree not necessary but is preferred.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers