AN Media Group is the most authoritative voice on architecture and design in the United States. We garner a large audience of design professionals through digital, print, and event editorial.
Our award winning New York City based B-to-B media company has been publishing for 15 years in the architecture and design edit space and is currently seeking a highly motivated PR and Marketing Assistant to join our growing team.
If you have an unmatched work ethic, like to be in a fast-paced environment, and want to leave your fingerprints on an exciting, high-growth media company you possess much of what we need in our PR and Marketing Assistant. The PR and Marketing Assistant will be exposed to multiple aspects of the business from developing industry relationships to event marketing and logistics, to coordinating our social media calendar.
Are you organized? Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic and collaborative team? Are you able to roll up your sleeves, and do what needs to be done to support our Marketing team? If "yes" to all of the above, read on, we want to meet you!
- Creating, prospecting, and executing all media trades for the Architect's Newspaper, Facades +, and Tech+ Conferences to outside media and event companies.
- Securing AN as a Media Partner at relevant trade shows.
- Managing all client outreach and conference sponsor logistics.
- Coordinating social media posts and ads, as well as creating custom HTML blasts for conference sponsors.
- Documenting email campaigns analytics, reporting on trends, and developing ideas in response to the data.
- Researching opportunities to increase the AN event database and social media outreach.
- Co-managing the company's Cvent account (event registration software) alongside the Assistant Marketing Manager.
- Assisting with event preparations as well as on-site event support.
- Overseeing the packing, shipment, and proper storage of supplies and equipment to and from events.
- Supporting in-office administrative operations.
- Assisting the sales team with insertion orders.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Polished written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Savvy in administrative duties and able to maintain a bustling schedule with ease.
- A passion for the architecture and design industry and a willingness to learn.
- The opportunity to work in our loft-like Tribeca offices and to be a part of a successful small- business.
- Paid Time Off plus holidays and birthday time off, and summer Fridays.
- Competitive pay, retirement savings plan, and health insurance options.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers