compensation: $75/month plus 20% of ticket sales employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We're looking for a Part-Time Event Manager in the area to join our team to help plan and host dog-friendly charity events and meet-ups once a month.
You will get commission on ticket sales for each event as well as a base pay of $75 a month and expenses. All to help charity, as well as, a start-up.
- Must be a dog lover and love being around them
- Have previous events management/marketing experience
- Social media savvy (FB and IG user)
- Experience working with partners, sponsors, charities always a plus
- Outgoing personality and passionate
- 4 Year College Degree in related field a plus!
- Planning and Hosting Dog-Friendly Charity events (at restaurants, bars, pet-related businesses)
- Working with local businesses to sponsor
- Working with local charities
- Majority of the prep/planning work can be done from home/phone calls besides the actual event day
Large 20% commission from event ticket sales. The sky is the limit!
To apply - please send resume along with a picture of your dog (if you have one)!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers