compensation: School Credit for Summer Internship, potential for monthly stipend depending on experience. employment type: part-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
Apollo Essentials - CBD Social Media / Marketing Intern
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign.
- Compelling and aesthetically pleasing content around education and the benefits of using CBD for pain, anxiety, stress, sleep, etc.
- Instagram stories, pinned stories, posts, etc.
- Build a social media presence on Instagram with approvals from Chief Creative Officer.
- Assisting in running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Assisting in customer service provided via social media.
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Analyzing data to drive followers and revenue.
- Responding to comments on social media.
- Engaging and working with our influencers.
- Be a community manager.
- Able to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Adobe suite knowledge is a must.
- Understanding of the CBD/Marijuana market is a must.
- Understanding of the beauty, fashion, and luxury industry is an ABSOLUTE must.
- Social media marketing experience.
- Experience developing a social media strategy.
- Proven ability to build a social media community.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a brand manager on social media.
- Understand how to measure the success of campaigns.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers