compensation: Commensurate upon experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Marketing coordinator position available. In this position, you will help coordinate our architectural firm's marketing efforts.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator; Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Strong writing, proofreading, editing and communications skills.
* Ability to handle multiple near and long-term deadlines
* Familiarity with the architectural profession's concepts, practices and procedures
* Sensitivity to graphic design and visual communications
* Organization, time management and scheduling skills
* Ability to take the initiative
* Ability to work within and among teams
You will work collectively with our principal, associates and the team to help:
* Identify and pursue new clients and projects
* Create and develop marketing materials
* Writing and producing qualification packages and proposals for potential new work both private government jobs
* Collecting and coordinating information from consultants
* Researching and monitoring websites for project solicitations and leading the Go/Nogo process
* Editing and laying out graphics for presentations, submittals, brochures
* Creating and updating marketing materials, such as project sheets, resumes and awards lists, that excel both in content and presentation
* Assisting in coordinating conference and design award submissions and activities
* Maintaining contact databases and marketing materials/image libraries, both electronic and print
* Collating and binding proposal packages, scheduling meetings and copying.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers