QR Code Link to This Post
USA Corporate Services is a company formation services firm committed to providing quality incorporation and compliance services to our global clientele. Taking a consultative approach, we help our customers quickly, efficiently seamlessly start their US businesses. The office location is very convenient (just east of Herald Square), the environment is bright and cheerful, and company culture is smart, friendly, helpful, efficient yet relaxed. Team work and an entrepreneurial spirit are strongly encouraged.
We have a marketing system in place and need the right person to maintain and develop it. Are you looking to gain experience running email drip and other campaigns? Set up an editorial calendar? Analyze and rate leads?
Our prospective clients are located all around the world. Every day visitors come to our site looking for information and, in many cases, help with setting up their business in the US. If they don't use us, they will blindly trust services that charge little and help little, or else go to law firms that will skin them alive with high fees. If they use us, they get concierge-level service based on decades of experience helping similar clients.
Some prospects are reasonable people, thoughtful and understanding. These are our favorites, whom we can really help in a cost effective manner and are therefore qualified leads. However, there are also many dreamers, tire-kickers, time-wasters, cranks and criminals. We do our best to screen them out early in the process, so we can focus on helping the good prospects.
This position is to increase the number of qualified leads allocated to the sales team, and reports directly to the CEO.
• Review incoming leads ,rate them and assign them to the sales team members
• Act as project manager to plan and develop email marketing, content marketing and other marketing plans.
• Monitor and update our website as needed
Desired talents and skills
• Know what a marketing funnel is
• Familiarity with CRM systems like Salesforce and Pardot preferred
• Willing to make judgments, take feedback and improve over time
• Be able to report to senior management on trends, results and dead-ends
• Be able to communicate clearly to prospects, customers, co-workers and vendors
• Bachelors in Marketing, English or Communications would be preferred
The ability to communicate clearly is critically important to us and to our customers, so please include a cover letter with your application. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please APPLY ONLINE at: https://link.do/S9ixp