compensation: hourly, based on experience employment type: part-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Main Street ROI (https://www.mainstreetroi.com) provides digital marketing services for small businesses. We're rapidly growing and we need a smart, ambitious, and resourceful Google Ads analyst to help with all aspects of Google Ads advertising for client campaigns.
This is a perfect match for you if:
* You consider yourself an expert setting up and managing advertising campaigns in Google Ads
* You have experience using Google Ads Editor
* You have experience with both e-commerce and lead generation campaigns
* You have a solid understanding of how to manage bids, keywords, targeting, and ads
* You want to work virtually, on your own time
* You're looking for part-time work
* You want to help small businesses grow
Previous Google Ads experience is REQUIRED. Google Ads certification is not required, but is a plus.
Do not apply UNLESS you can prove you possess the following:
* Track record of successful Google Ads campaigns
* Excellent, professional communication skills via email and phone
* Ability to learn very quickly
* Friendly, upbeat personality and a desire to help people
This position is part-time, and virtual.
OVERVIEW OF YOUR ROLE
* Primary role of this position is to set up and manage client advertising campaigns in Google Ads. Projects will mostly include keyword research, audience research, competitor research, ad copywriting, bid management, keyword management, targeting management, and monthly reporting.
* This position will require phone calls and emails with project managers and clients.
HOW TO APPLY (READ CAREFULLY)
To be considered, email your resume addressed to Phil with the subject line of "[Your Name] - Google Ads Analyst"
In your email, answer the following questions:
1. How many years of experience do you have managing Google Ads campaigns?
2. Do you prefer working on ecommerce or lead generation campaigns?
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers