compensation: full time or part time employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Digital & Social Marketing Specialist position requires a highly motivated, knowledgeable, and dynamic individual whose responsible to assist in the day-to-day organization of the social media and online presence of all programs; provide administrative services to the Hubspot and Marketing/Sales Staff; assist in organizing events, blasts, design.
• Leverage digital marketing channels to build awareness, generate sales, increase conversions and enhance customer loyalty, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, retargeting, and display advertising
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital and social channels
• Set up, test and deploy email marketing campaigns
• Manage social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) by creating and reviewing with Digital Marketing Manager monthly content calendars, and posting on a timely and relevant basis. Stay current with compression sock industry, our competitors and maintain a social media presence interacting with social media influencers/leaders.
• Will need to be pro-active and reactive in a timely manner.
• Lead in the creation of company and product content (video and images).
• Lead & coordinate packaging revisions and/or development
• Proficiency in Google Adwords, Google analytics, Facebook Ads, Hubspot is preferred.
• Ability to analyze complex problems and develop solutions - plan, organize and manage multiple people projects while setting priorities.
• Develop and manage an editorial content schedule, across both Completebody's and influencer channels
Ensure consistency of brand voice, style and tone, SEO optimization, and deadlines across all earned content.
There is potential to grow into a full time position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers