Our client, an international NYC law firm, is seeking a Communications Coordinator to join their Marketing and Business Development team.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to work in a diverse content and communications role while also having ownership over the firm's social media presence and strategy.
Legal experience is not required, but a strong communications background in a professional services or other related field is preferred!
• Create and manage content for distribution across the Firm's social media channels
• Collaborate across departments to develop a strategy and content calendar for internal and external digital communications
• Provide assistance with drafting talking points for firm executives relating to alumni or other special events
• Maintain content calendar of opportunities for creative campaigns and other content planned for social media
• Manage the Firm's media center on the website, including consistency of language across content
• Proof the Firm's promotional materials (ads, creative projects etc.) as necessary
• Facilitate tracking of media mentions for recollection in weekly press highlights email
• Track social media analytics in order to better drive the Firm's social media strategy
• Implement a regular media analytics report for presentation to team and Firm leadership
• Bachelor's degree required • Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, or Marketing majors preferred
• At least 2 years of experience working for a law firm, professional services firm or related industry
• Excellent writing, editing, proofreading, research and grammar skills are an absolute must
• Experience with driving social media efforts and running social media channels is a must.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, as well as with a variety of online and new media information resources