To View this Job and Apply: Click Here
QR Code Link to This Post
Our cloud-based exchange provides brands and retailers with transparent and real-time views of inventory and powerful business intelligence tools to enable them to transact faster at a lower cost.
INTURN’s Brand Marketing and Communications Lead will be responsible for positioning, brand-building, and communications from INTURN to the business-to-business marketplace. This person will have the opportunity to create and shape the marketplace conversation around a topic that is typically not spoken about, but is a top priority and problem for brands and retailers. This is an innovative role that is designed for a self- starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and spirit.
The Brand Marketing and Communications Lead needs to be a creative marketer who has a proven expertise developing a brand through earned media, social platforms, speaking opportunities, events, and more. They should be imaginative in their approach to the marketplace, broadening INTURN’s reach and awareness and developing new opportunities for INTURN (and our executives) to interact and engage with decision-makers and industry leaders. This position is both strategic and hands-on, developing our brand and communications strategy as well as implementing it.
The Brand Marketing and Communications Lead must be an outstanding communicator, evangelizing INTURN’s message both internally and externally. You should be original in your thinking and scientific in your approach. You must have expertise in breaking down complex business problems and technologies and communicating bold ideas and concepts — in the simplest way — to the B2B marketplace. You must also have outstanding writing skills, as you will be the creator of content for both PR purposes as well as for our blog, social media, and other opportunities that you conceive or develops on behalf of INTURN.
You should be a self-starter and doer, leveraging existing assets and talent within INTURN's organization to meet our goals of building and communicating the INTURN brand and solution.
- Develop overall brand and communications strategies on behalf of INTURN.
- Develop clear messaging around INTURN’s value proposition and offering, articulating the problem INTURN is solving for and demonstrating those solutions.
- Develop target markets and personas for marketing and communications.
- Create a go-to-market plan that is realistic to execute against, considering personal bandwidth and resources.
- Develop press and media strategies to showcase INTURN as a thought leader in the business community and to keep INTURN and our executive team top-of-mind for speaking opportunities, media quotes, and more.
- Scale that strategy as business develops and build and maintain relationships with the press and media community across multiple sectors that may include SMB, retail, or finance.
- Create and execute against an overall content strategy, which may include blogging, social media, press releases, and white papers, and update and create any brand collateral that may be needed for sales and marketing purposes.
- Develop an events strategy for speaking engagements and sponsorships. Events can include third party functions or a continuation of INTURN’s Working Capital Summit, which was launched in 2018 in partnership with Boston Consulting.
- Manage any third-party marketing relationships, which may include technology vendors, writers, and agencies, and execute on any additional brand marketing or communications strategies.
- 4+ years of relevant brand marketing and communications experience, ideally leading strategy and contributing to execution.
- Experience leveraging all aspects of traditional and new media for marketing and communications purposes.
- Expert in developing talking points, presentations, press releases, and other materials related to marketing communications and messaging.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort speaking on panels and representing our brand at industry events and other functions.
- Ideally, experience in Public Relations (e.g. writing press releases, building relationships with the press, etc.).
Benefits and Perks:
To View this Job and Apply: website.
- Personal development spend ($800 per year).
- Wellness stipend including mental and physical health ($150 per month).
- Sabbatical (after four years, you get an additional month off).
- Medical, dental, and vision healthcare.
- Paid parental leave (12 weeks).
- 401K retirement plan.
- 18 paid vacation days.
- Unlimited sick time (Humans First! policy).
- Equity options.
- Company outings and summer events.
- Friday lunches... #noms!