DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
Wild Alaskan Company (WAC) is seeking an Affiliate & Influencer Marketing Manager
This individual needs to be excellent at developing brand/affiliate partnership opportunities, knows how to execute publisher and influencer marketing strategies and partnerships and can create an affiliate program designed to boost sales and increase brand awareness.
The ideal candidate needs to be a compelling and credible ‘salesperson’ who knows how to conceptualize, pitch and negotiate deals with affiliates and influencers.
· Develop and execute campaigns and partnerships with affiliate publishers, content creators, and influencers.
· Collaborate with internal teams in brainstorming and implementing exciting new online content optimized for each network/channel.
· Identify and build relationships with publishers & influencers while managing existing publisher and influencer relationships.
· Develop programs that create new channels of exposure for WAC
· Proactively identify new opportunities to expose WAC to new audiences
· Partner with publishers and individual influencers and non-competitive brand (organic/paid content, sweepstakes/giveaway, events, meet & greets and new launch campaigns).
· Brainstorm and execute new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns and stay abreast of emerging trends, technologies publishers and influencers.
· Provide affiliate campaign updates, analytics and KPI reporting weekly and post campaign reports.
· Leverage data and insights to make strategic decisions, updates and improvements to existing and future partnerships and campaigns.
· Design an affiliate compensation commissions program to incentivize Publishers and Influencers to stay engaged and focused on WAC
· Must be personable and able to stay closely connected with new and existing publishers and influencers, build relationships and trust
· Minimum 2-5+ years of affiliate and influencer marketing experience,
· Passion for affiliate and influencer marketing, knowledge of Pepperjam Network, Commission Junction, Impact and Social Media digital landscape
· Understanding of all key social platforms as they apply to the businesses
· Knowledge with analytics and reporting
· High level of initiative and proven ability to work independently on multiple projects
· Strong organizational, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
· Strong project management and people skills
· Collaborative, team player
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers