Tower Legal - New York urgently needs an Arabic Language reviewer for our document review Project Nobu starting tomorrow morning in our Manhattan office. You must be a licensed, active & in good standing attorney in any US jurisdiction. The project will be starting tomorrow morning Friday October 18th. The pay rate will be at competitive New York area market rate, and the duration is anticipated to be 1.5 to 2 weeks.
QR Code Link to This Post
You must be a US Citizen for this project.
If you happen to know of any fluent Arabic language licensed attorneys in New York, NY or Dallas, TX that have document review experience kindly forward this email to them.
- ALTA Arabic language test is required
- Document review experience is required
- Reviewers must be able to commit to the full duration
- You cannot work on other legal matters while working on this project.
- The hours are 8 hours a day and 40 hours/week, possibly up to 50.
- If you have any planned vacations or absences during this project, please let us know so we can inform the client.
If you are available and interested, please submit an updated – only in MS Word Format - resume.
Please Note --Tower's Dallas based recruiting team is handling this search.