Wilson Elser's New York office currently seeks a Professional Liability Associate Attorney.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is an excellent opportunity for an entry-level associate looking to take on engaging, substantive responsibilities as part of a commercial litigation team within a national firm.
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm who faithfully serves our clients with more than 800 attorneys, across 39 offices in the United States and one in London. Founded in 1978, we rank among the top 200 law firms identified by The American Lawyer and 53rd in The National Law Journal's survey of the nation's largest law firms.
• JD from an accredited Law School
• Must be admitted to practice in the state of New York
• 2+ years of experience in litigation
• Professional Liability experience with attorneys, accountants, architects, and/or engineers preferred
• Excellent legal writing skills
• Legal project management experience is helpful
• Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
• Work closely with other attorneys on legal projects
• Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
• Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
• Excellent Benefits
• Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
• Generous PTO plan
• Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
• Corporate Discount Plans
Wilson Elser is a firm who focuses their commitment to both their clients and you! Please consider joining our team by clicking here.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and valued. Our firm's policy is to ensure an equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the law.