Our client, an international law firm which specializes in corporate immigration has immediate openings for
QR Code Link to This Post
entry level Assistant Paralegals.
You will learn the requirements and demands of becoming a paralegal.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Daily responsibilities for this position include:
- Conducting new client intake
- Ordering, obtaining and reviewing records
- Drafting clear and concise summaries for assigned cases
- Drafting interrogatories and other discovery responses
- Responding to client inquiries for status updates
- Assisting supervising attorneys with various projects, as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate must possess the following attributes:
- B.A./B.S. degree from an accredited institution; GPA 3.30 and above
- Strong academic credentials (an undergraduate transcript is required)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (a writing sample is required)
- Ability to multitask several time-critical projects under tight deadlines
- Ability and desire to work on matters beyond regular business hours
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional and friendly demeanor
The following attributes are preferred, but not required:
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong general research and writing abilities
- Prior experience working in a customer service role
- Intermediate or higher proficiency in MS Office
The work schedule is Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm with the possibility for overtime.
The temp pay rate is $18.00 per hour. The perm annually salary is $43,000.