Assistant Provider or Substitute (Bilingual, Spanish) (Upper West Side)
0-1 years 1-5 years 5+ years available afternoons available evenings available mornings available weekdays in home daycare
QR Code Link to This Post
Happy Toddlers Play Group:
A Private Group Family Day Care is looking for a candidate who has passion, energy and enjoys working with children.
The candidate must have experience working with infants and toddlers ages 2 months to 4 years old and school age 5-12.
- The assistant may work part-time or full-time.
- The assistant supports the teacher in planning, preparing and presenting lessons.
- The assistant will also document the children's observations accordingly.
- The assistant will meet with the Teacher to discuss and review the children's milestones.
- The assistant helps the students learn in a fun and safe manner.
- The assistant will be able to take on the initiative to work independently with the children.
- The assistant helps with all areas of clean up at the daycare.
- The assistant is in constant support of the children with proper hygienic care, inside and outdoors.
Although a formal university degree may not be required, you may continue obtaining additional education requirement hours while employed with our program online. We will assist you through this process.
However, the assistant is required to have the State Requirements and nationwide finger-print clearance before they can work with students in New York. If you don't have them yet, you will be able obtain them with the daycare once a contract is signed.
If interested please apply, email your resume, references and contact information.
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.