Midtown Restaurant is seeking an experienced and motivated restaurant General Manager with a great energy and spirit to oversee day to day operations.
As an ambassador of our products and services, the General Manager will help to create and maintain quality experiences for each restaurant guest. The General Manager is expected to actively develop business solutions to make operations better.
• Fun, friendly, engaging personality
• Knowledgeable about NYC restaurant scene
• Detailed oriented with ability to multitask
• Open availability
• Catering/private events experience a must
• Ability to create/execute marketing plans, promotions, P&L
• DOH certification required
• Experience with OpenTable/RESY/Seven Rooms, Microsoft Word, Excel, and POS System (POSI, Micros)
• Excellent wine/beverage, food knowledge
• High level professionalism and ability to communicate and lead teams with authority and neutrality
• Integrity and personally dedicated to honesty and transparency with staff and management
• ability to deliver an "above and beyond" experience for our guests
• Excellent communication skills (verbal/oral/listening)
• Excellent dining room and facilities operations knowledge
• Strong attention to detail, initiative and follow through
Please email resume in PDF format only.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers