compensation: Depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
LUDLOW HOUSE is hiring a Pastry Cook to join our team of passionate but professional foodies!
The Pastry Cook will be responsible for the daily preparation of pastry items in the pantry and/or other areas of the kitchen.
A day in the life of a Pastry Cook:
• Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant
• Ability to work well in busy venue and fast-paced environment
• Commitment to quality service and food
• Assists with cleaning the stations & organizing kitchen, walk in coolers & all storage areas
• Making it happen with passion & style while having a great time doing it!
Who We Are...
Opened in 2016, Ludlow House is nestled in the heart of the Lower East Side, and features 4 floors of events and Food & Beverage space. A former gold-leaf factory, the building features a retractable glass ceiling at Ducked Up, a spacious screening room and events room, a dining/lounge area, breakfast bar, and reading nook.
Who You Are...
• That challenges themselves in always finding a solution
• Enjoy what you do while being professional
• That is friendly & approachable
• That takes action
• That loves what you do!
Perks of Becoming a Team Member:
• $300 Sign-On Bonus
• Local Discounts to Fitness Classes and Gyms
• FREE Medical Insurance for Full-Time Employee's
• Zipcar Discounts & Transit Checks
• Paid Time Off
• Dedicated People & Programs to Support your Career Growth Locally & Internationally.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers