Happy Cooking Hospitality operates several restaurants based in New York City that share a
passion for food, drink and hospitality by creating environments that feel like coming home.
Founded by Gabriel Stulman in 2009, Happy Cooking includes popular Manhattan restaurants
Joseph Leonard, Jeffrey's Grocery, Fedora, Fairfax, Bar Sardine and newly opened Studio,
George Washington Bar, and Simon and the Whale at Freehand New York.
We are looking to add a Freehand New York based Office Manager to our expanding team. Our ideal candidate is a team player who displays a strong work ethic, is highly detail oriented, must be able to work efficiently under time constraints and exhibits a desire to build towards new challenges and responsibilities.
There is strong opportunity and expectation for growth in this role. The Office Manager reports directly to the Director of Guest Relations and Events
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Managing daily restaurant reservations for all Happy Cooking Hospitality properties. This includes communicating to restaurant management teams any reservations with special notes, pre-orders, cake orders, special requests, etc.
• Maintaining complete knowledge of restaurants, including cuisine, hours of operation, price range, seating availability, menus, etc.
• Owning VIP awareness, generating reservations reports to be distributed to key members of the team, ensuring soigne treatments for designated guests.
• Hiring and Training Reservationists, Scheduling all Reservationists' hours.
• Overseeing purchasing, coordinating delivery, and tracking inventory of all restaurant supplies and office supplies.
• Managing branded materials (matches, postcards, etc.).
• Assuming ownership over restaurants' menu printing needs and ensuring the websites reflect most up-to-date information across all pages.
• Building the brands' social media presence across Freehand New York outlets.
• Assisting the Director of Events with guest communication and administrative duties.
• Minimum 1-2 Years of Office Management experience.
• Ability to manage own work load, prioritize projects, and meet deadlines.
• Mastery of verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel, as well as Adobe products.
• Prior experience in hospitality is preferred but not required.
Greetings are essential to great hospitality. When applying, please take the time to introduce yourself along with your resume. Looking forward to meeting you!
If you're interested in learning more about our group of restaurants, we encourage you to visit www.happycookingnyc.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers