A seasonal reservationist/retail assistant is responsible for managing reservation inboxes, managing/creating reservations on Resy OS, and assisting with the restocking/inventory management/organization of our restaurant’s general store during our busy holiday season.
YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
-Receives and records guests dining reservations via telephone, online reservation system, and walk-in inquiries.
-Assist guests with booking and confirming reservations
-Maintains contact with host staff, management, serving staff, and customers to ensure that the dining details are handled properly and customers' concerns are addressed.
-Informs patrons of establishment specialties and features.
-Ensures that the General Store is stocked according to par levels; sells merchandise through the dedicated POS system.
-Accurately processes and prepares merchandise for the sales floor following company procedures and standards
-Maintains all organizational, cleanliness, and recovery standards for the sales floor and participates in the maintenance/cleanliness of the entire store
-Generate sales reports from a dedicated POS system
-Communicate restaurant policies regarding large parties, allergies, and other FAQs to guests
-Performing other duties as assigned by ownership, management, or supervisors.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Thursday-Sunday and holiday availability
- Previous NYC retail/restaurant experience, at least 1 year
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Resy and Google Drive
- Experience managing multiple inboxes using canned responses
- Experience using POS backends is a plus
- Upbeat, positive, and friendly attitude
- Social perceptiveness skills
- Critical thinking skill
- Time management
- Judgment and decision-making skills
- Must speak and understand English (multiple languages a plus)
- Legal authority to work in USA
- High School Diploma or equivalency
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.