compensation: Hourly employment type: full-time job title: All Positions
QR Code Link to This Post
FieldTrip is a Rice Bowl Fast Casual Restaurant created by James Beard Award winning Chef JJ Johnson.
We are a celebration of rice and culture. This place is fun! You can expect new flavors, new music, new experiences. FieldTrip serves rice centric bowls flavored with ingredients from all around the world. That means influences from Asia, Africa, America, the Caribbean and more. Our goal is to provide outstanding food and service that consistently delivers! The restaurant’s name is FieldTrip because it serves as a release from the daily pressures of city life. Stop in and take a journey with us midday. Walk away feeling nourished and energized. FieldTrip is committed to bringing the community together through outreach and food!
Our work environment is nurturing and all about learning and growing. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our growing company! We are now hiring full-time and part-time team members. All you need is the desire to learn and grow in a professional, fast paced environment! We will provide you with all the tools necessary! You will work closely with senior management for one-on-one training as well as group training from the chef. There are online learning modules, and a structured path to grow your career as we ideally promote from within to our management training program.
FieldTrip is all about the growth and wellness of our team members!
Be kind and work hard! You will be trained and learn as you grow. We will train you in all areas of the restaurant operations. The opportunity for advancement is endless!
Other responsibilities of a Team Member include:
• Food prep
• Cooking on the Line
• Learn to work the POS system
• Leading with exceptional Guest Service
• Working in a high-volume environment
• Participating in ongoing training and development
• Connecting with other team members to create an exceptional working environment
• Responsibility to your schedule
• Make a positive impact with fellow employees and guests
• Previous hospitality and/or food service experience, a plus – we’ll teach you the rest!
• Able to be fluid and learn as you go
• You must be self-motivated and excited about learning
• Open availability and flexibility are a must – ability to work any shift including weekends and some holidays
• Willingness to work in a team environment
• Solution Focused
• Competitive pay
• Transit Discount Program
• Paid Time Off Program
• Referral Bonus
• Direct Deposit
• Free Staff Meals
FieldTrip is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability (mental and physical), sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital, military, and veteran status.
FieldTrip will look at qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.