compensation: Salary plus benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The Xilonen Institute (www.institutoxilonen.com) is a social enterprise start-up a with global reach, dedicated to advancing conscious living through the placement of healing crystals with individuals, cultural influencers, businesses and non-profits.
WHAT IS THE ROLE
Instituto Xilonen is looking for a self-motivated, organized, thoughtful and passionate Institute Assistant which we refer to as the “IX Crystalogist”. This role will manage the day to day activity and operational requirements of the space the Institute occupies in New York City.
This position reports to the Founder & CEO as well as the Operations Manager.
* Oversee, manage and execute the process of acquiring new Crystals to the IX Collection:
- Coordinate all vendor logistics including payment/billing, shipping and all other administration requirements
- Update organization Inventory List with all details of new Crystal acquisitions
- Unpack and check crystals upon arrival to IX or storage facility
- Organize and execute any and all procedures to complete arrival of Crystals
- Collaborate with IX Team to identify how Crystals will be displayed, stored and handled
* Manage on-going IX Crystal Inventory:
- Maintain and update IX Crystal Inventory List with all relevant details of activity and uses of Crystals
- Ensure Crystal storage area is organized and neat
- Handle all crystal maintenance processes
* Manage logistics/administration of IX Crystal acquisition processes
- Act as liaison between client and IX team/stakeholders
- Manage and execute contact with IX Clients on acquisition of crystals
- Organize information and materials that are required to accompany crystal
- Assist IX Team with maintaining contact and follow up with IX clients and community including e-mails, calls and all respective correspondence
- Update Inventory List with Crystals acquired by clients
* Oversee all Institute space maintenance
- Ensure that Institute space not only meets standards but exceeds
- Maintain plant life in space
- Preform light housekeeping of space
- Prepare and organize IX Crystals for energetic cycles - - New and Full Moons
- Assist and handle all space logistics and preparation according to IX specifications for pre and post individual sessions, workshops and meetings
- Liaise with building management
* Perform other duties as assigned
TO JOIN THE TEAM YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- At least 3 years work experience in the luxury, hi-end hospitality or wellness/spiritual arena
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Have meticulous attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to be self motivated and hard-working
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a close-knit team
- Broad knowledge of database software, fluency with MS Word, Mac and comfort with basic office technology
- Interest and passion for advancing conscious living and wellness
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A high level of discretion and experience dealing with high-net worth individuals
* PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to lift and mobilize small to large items up to 40 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and techniques
Send an e-mail with Institute Assistant/Crystalogist as the subject line. Please include a copy of your resume and brief answers to the following questions:
What does spirituality mean to you?
How do Crystals resonate with you?
What are some if any wellness, holistic, spiritual practices you are currently doing/exploring?
Instituto Xilonen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status. To receive consideration, applicants must be eligible to work in the US on an unrestricted basis. Instituto Xilonen is not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers