compensation: Starting @ $13 per hour employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Industry leading dog daycare is looking for a reliable and enthusiastic 'Dog Handler' to join our team! We currently have six newly renovated locations in Manhattan. Prior experience is a plus but if you're the right candidate, we will provide the training you need.
Please respond if you fit the following criteria:
* Must love dogs! We mean really, really LOVE dogs. All breeds, All sizes.
* You don't mind working hard and getting a little dirty. Anything to get tails wagging, right?
* Interested in a pet related career. You can have fun while learning and there are opportunities to advance within our company.
* Punctual. Our dogs depend on us. Seriously, you have to be on time.
Daycare Handlers are responsible for:
* Supervising and caring for dogs staying with us for daycare and boarding
* Cleaning and more cleaning. It takes a lot of effort to keep a facility as clean as ours.
* Daily routine: Playgroups. meal times, relief walks, transport, etc.
* Making sure dogs interact well and learn in a healthy, happy way
* Completing their training. most up to date handling methods.
If you meet all of our requirements and are interested, we want to hear from you! Include your: RESUME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and some information about yourself. Selected applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers