This an exciting opportunity with a Real Estate Start-Up seeking a space planner and test fit specialist to assist in preliminary property assessment and deploy systems-based design typologies and planning strategies to help move properties into the design process.
Must be able to:
• Work with the Real Estate team to prepare test fits for potential properties
• Clean CAD (or other) files to establish a reliable test fit background
• Measure USF according to relevant standards (REBNY, BOMA, etc.)
• Work with the Design team to ensure the current programmatic standards are applied in the test fits
• 1-2 years practical experience in Commercial Architectural or Interior Design in Corporate Interiors
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong time-management skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines punctually
• Proven commitment to good design
Please send in resume and portfolio!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers