We are an established and awarded small architectural firm located in Manhattan. Our projects cover public buildings and educational facilities. We are looking to hire talented individuals who have the potential and ambition for growth towards positions in office leadership.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our office organization enables staff members a hands-on experience. Working on multiple projects and different phases of work, including design, construction documents and job administration. Our transparent office environment provides exposure to all aspects of the practice.
• Be a US citizen or be permitted to work in the USA
• Professional degree in Architecture
• Skill in Autocad and presentation software. Revit capability a plus.
• USA experience in design, detailing and construction administration.
• Verbal and writing abilities.
• Participate in the design and production of multiple projects at all design and project administration phases.
• Attend site meetings and prepare minutes. Observe and document progress and quality of construction work.
• Communicate with in-house staff, consultants and clients.
• Demonstrate skill in the use of drafting and presentation software.
We offer competitive salaries, health coverage and profit sharing.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, resume, work samples and requested compensation in PDF format.