favorite this postIntermediate Junior Architectural Designer (Midtown)hide this posting
compensation: Commensurate with Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
KGA is a small, twenty-five year old firm based in Chelsea with a wide array of projects, including commercial, institutional, multi-family residential, single-family residential, and temporary installations. Employees experience all aspects of design, from Schematics through Construction Administration.
Kossar + Garry Architects, LLP (KGA), is looking for a talented and creative individual to fill a Junior Designer position with 2-5 years of U.S. experience.
- Minimum Bachelors of Architecture. Applicants that do not have a Bachelors of Architecture will not be considered.
- Professional Revit Experience
- Strong graphic skills required, including expertise in AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, and 3D modeling software.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, verbally and in writing, with clients, consultants and contractors, is essential.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills are required.
- Word and Excel familiarity is a plus.
- Familiarity with NYC Zoning and Building Codes is a plus.
Please send your resume and work samples in PDF format, max of 5mb.
Include SALARY requirement on your cover letter.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers