Join our Coaching Team starting Spring 2020! Manhattan Baseball Training Company seeks Youth Coaches/Private Instructors.
If you are committed, responsible, always professional, hard working, encouraging, positive, trustworthy, organized, vocal, patient, passionate, consistent and have an A+ attitude then this is a job for you!
Excellent communication skills that are age appropriate are a must! Absolutely no cursing or negative attitudes will be tolerated.
• ~ Schedule Commitment Needed: Weekday 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm / Weekends 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
• Game experience with Pro or Collegiate Baseball is preferred
• Professional Coaching/Instructor experience with youth is strongly recommended
• Flexible and able to adapt to weather changes and schedule locations if needed
• Lead instruction and lectures
• Organize stations & Follow company guidelines
• Enhance skill level of every player while building confidence
• Provide constructive and positive real time feedback
Contract with part-time and temporary employment opportunity. Compensation will be determined by experience.
How Do I Apply?
Tell us about your baseball achievements and all coaching experience in a brief bio. Submit a resume and a current headshot.
Candidates will be required to complete a mandatory background check, attend mandatory training and team meetings. CPR, AED, and first aid certifications required. Valid driver's license, state id or passport is required. All candidates must be physically able to make demonstration and sport-specific skills are required. (Catching, Pitching, Infield, Outfield, Etc)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers