To View this Job and Apply: Click Here
QR Code Link to This Post
Kaiyo: beautiful homes, better planet.
New York City-based sharing economy startup Kaiyo is currently seeking a talented Customer Support Specialist to join their quickly growing team. Our company is VC-funded (Lerer Hippeau Ventures, Correlation Ventures, and Max Ventures) and entering a hyper-growth phase. Your primary responsibility will be to handle phone, chat, and email support as well as various other Customer Support and Operations functions within Kaiyo.
Candidates should be highly motivated, friendly, and professional, and you should also love working on a team. You'll need to be a quick learner and be comfortable wearing multiple hats in a constantly-evolving environment. Our Customer Support Specialists are also Brand Ambassadors, as you'll be the voice of our company.
This is a tall order, and we're looking for folks who are up to the challenge! It's extremely important that you believe in our company's mission and are excited to help us grow while maintaining our core values. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to take their career to the next level by working in a fast-paced, high growth startup environment.
- Managing a large number of incoming calls, emails, chats in a timely manner.
- Maintaining Kaiyo’s excellent customer satisfaction standards by providing accurate, valid and complete information using the right systems and tools.
- Respond to issues and escalations accurately and professionally in a courteous and attentive manner with minimal supervision.
- Ownership of issues through to resolution, including timely follow-up with customers.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying customer complaints, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting corrections or adjustments, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Going the extra mile to engage customers and build sustainable, trusting relationships through open and interactive communication.
- Following communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Assisting with developing new processes and providing insight and feedback to help move the company forward.
- Providing feedback for Customer Support in terms of coaching on processes or missed opportunities to resolve issues.
- Open to junior (0-1 years of experience) or mid-level (2-3 years of experience) candidates with previous customer support experience. In-office experience (e.g. call center) is preferred, but qualified candidates with high-end retail experience are also encouraged to apply!
- Excellent computer and typing skills are a must — minimum 75 WPM typing speed is strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (in addition to two other days for a full-time schedule).
- Must be a great team player with excellent work ethics.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Ability to gauge, adapt, and respond to different types of customers.
- Ability to multi-task with great time management and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude, reliable with good attendance and punctuality, operational know-how, team spirit, and commitment to the job.
- You're a purpose-driven, creative, and independent thinking individual who craves to make the world better!
To View this Job and Apply: website.
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience) incentivized with equity.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance are provided.
- 401K contributions are matched up to 4%.