We are looking for a driven Social Media Intern to plan & execute social content as well as engage with followers. We work with many small businesses ranging from fashion companies to construction companies (interest in fashion & beauty would be a plus!). We are looking for someone who can dedicate 5-10 hours a week. This job can be in-person or remote for the right candidate. Hours are flexible as long as the work gets done and done correctly. We are offering college credit and a potential part time offer.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Researching audience preferences and discover current trends
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
- Create social media calendar
- Monitoring and analyzing campaigns
- 0-1 years' experience in social media/marketing
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Interest in social media marketing
- Positive attitude, detail oriented and organizational ability
- Working towards a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Photoshop, Illustrator or Canva (preferred, not required)
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest (preferred, not required)
Please send a cover letter stating why you are interested in this internship and please answer the following questions:
- How would you design an optimal social media experience for a jewelry store client/ pediatrician practice/ home builder client (please pick one and provide a brief plan?
- What was the last new task or skill you learned, and how did you go about it?
- What are you passionate about?
Job Type: Internship
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers