compensation: Competitive salary depending on experience, plus benefits, vacation, and necessary travel/education expenses and paid training.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our award-winning team of digital marketers, web developers, and graphic designers are looking for a new team member; a junior web developer with a love for great user experiences! We hope to find the right candidate, who will be assisting us in building, maintaining, and updating various websites for our clients.
This is a three-month contract position with the possibility of extension based on performance.
The following skills are required:
- Some experience with server/database administration and cPanel
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and research skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail and a good eye for layout and style
- A passion for designing simple intuitive designs for both individuals and businesses
The following skills would be an asset but are NOT required:
- Knowledge of Python, Opencart Angular, React.js or Vue.js is also helpful
- Verbal and/or written communication skills in French, Spanish, or any other languages
- Experience with graphic design, Google Webmaster Tools, search engine optimization, Google Analytics, eCommerce, social media marketing/management, iOS/Android app development
Duties would include:
- Edit, revise, and update webpage layouts and entire websites, including modifications, updates, and enhancements to any existing functions, forms, and features
- Consult with our corporate clients to document their website requirements
- Integrate, update, and support third party tools and applications where applicable
- Oversee customer website accounts and update or fix any issues
- Keep on top of the latest trends in UX/UI design
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, plus benefits, and a generous vacation allotment
- Flexibility in scheduling and workload
Recent graduates with the relevant skill sets, a strong work ethic, accuracy and attention to detail, and a willingness to learn new coding languages will be considered.
This role can be a part-time or full-time position, and you will report to a human resources manager. Compensation will begin at $24.50 CAD per hour (depending on experience). This is a work at home opportunity, so you must be self-motivated and be able to work efficiently with little to no supervision.
Please forward us your resume, as well as your availability to be contacted by phone for the seven days following your application date.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests