We are a four-year-old medical technology company founded by a team of accomplished entrepreneurs that have built multiple successful, multi-million dollar companies, including two that we took public on the NASDAQ.
QR Code Link to This Post
This company is growing rapidly and has been well funded, having raised $16.8 million dollars to date.
We have created and patented a revolutionary orthopedic rehabilitation device. Response to the new device has been very strong, with endorsement by 126 highly respected surgeons nationwide. First versions of the device have been sold into more than 75 hospitals and clinics including many of the top 20 healthcare organizations in the country.
We are now nearing completion of our second product, a portable version of our first flagship device. A growing list of surgeons are pre-ordering the product in anticipation of launch this spring.
We are now seeking a Statistician Consultant with 5+ years of experience working with healthcare companies and who possesses a fundamental understanding of analyzing data in the orthopedic space. This person will review the data gathered throughout our studies and ensure that we have all the right information needed to reach goals.
The company is located in western Connecticut. The candidate will work remotely and can be based anywhere in the US.
The highest quality we are seeking is the ability to identify variables that we are looking at, understand the fundamental goals and adjust to ensure we capture the right data. The ideal candidate has:
• 5+ years of experience working as a Statistician Consultant for healthcare companies
• Expert knowledge in SAS or SPSS including the ability to write program code to analyze data
• Experience working with orthopedic data and data pulling from an EDC
The Statistician Consultant will need to:
• Assess data with multiple variables
• Issue queries, recommend sample sizes and ensure that there are no holes or gaps in data
• Monitor clinical trials or experiments to ensure adherence to established procedures or to verify the quality of data collected
• Prepare tables and graphs to present clinical data or results
• Determine project plans, timelines, or technical objectives for statistical aspects of clinical research studies
• Calculate sample size requirements for clinical studies
• Prepare statistical data for inclusion in reports to regulatory agencies, managers, and clients
• Write detailed analysis plans and descriptions of analyses and findings for research protocols or reports
Qualified candidates, please respond and include:
1. A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job and your current pay requirements
2. An up-to-date resume
Please respond to this post only. Do not contact the company via phone or email outside of this post.
For the right candidate, this is a long-term position with tremendous growth potential. Compensation is competitive and is based on experience, accomplishments, and proven success.
The company is willing to compensate in the upper range for a candidate who demonstrate extraordinary productivity over time.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to—as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please be who you are and let the dice roll.