To View this Job and Apply: Click Here
QR Code Link to This Post
Uppercase is premium e-commerce agency and development shop for growth-stage businesses.
Uppercase is looking for a passionate individual to join our team and help us build from the ground up. Uppercase was founded in 2016 to help growth-stage companies scale through social advertising (specifically Facebook and Instagram). After an explosion of new business, we’re growing our team!
If you have an interest in entrepreneurship and digital media, this could be a great opportunity for you. You will report directly to our founders and gain valuable first-hand experience building an agency and scaling a SaaS product.
Successful candidates should:
- Love variety in their work. No two days at Uppercase will look the same, and this will require strong analytical thinking skills and the ability to pivot quickly.
- Thrive in autonomous work environments. We’ll personally coach you, but you should be a self-starter unafraid to push limits and try new strategies.
- Enjoy building systems and playing a key role in building the foundation of our company. You’ll take the infrastructure we have already built and expand on it for future growth.
- Excel at communication, both internally and externally. You will be in charge of managing client relationships for multiple accounts.
- Enjoy data analysis! In order to build a successful ad campaign, you will be required to analyze data on a daily basis to optimize campaigns and translate action items for clients.
- Enjoy thinking creatively about how to improve advertising and boost engagement.
- Actively look for growth opportunities. Uppercase is growing quickly, and this team will grow in the near future.
- Enjoy being an integral part of a growing team. You'll be one of our first hires, so you'll have the opportunity to help build our company culture!
- Manage day-to-day support for the founding team by responding to RFPs, ad set-up and insertion orders, and account growth reports.
- Set up, launch, monitor, and optimize ad campaigns across digital media platforms.
- Test and analyze campaigns to determine optimal targeting and creative strategies.
- Daily reporting and monitoring to ensure campaigns are hitting targets.
- Creative thinking to develop the most effective campaigns for client goals and budgets.
- Manage new client onboarding and account setup.
- Act as a trusted contact for clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Journalism, Business, Economics, Statistics, or a related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital advertising, business strategy, marketing, or analytics. Internship experience in one of these areas is required for recent graduates.
- Experience managing or working with clients is strongly preferred, especially for digital or social campaigns.
- Superior Excel and data analysis skills.
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, and client management skills.
- Familiarity with digital advertising ecosystems is a big plus.
- Eagerness to learn the art of Facebook and Instagram advertising — previous experience with either is a big plus!
- Extremely organized and able to manage projects independently.
- Energetic, passionate, and relentlessly driven to succeed.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excited about building a company from the ground up — previous startup or entrepreneurship experience is a plus!
What We Offer:
To View this Job and Apply: website.
- Competitive salary, quarterly bonus eligibility, and company equity.
- Yearly wellness credit (can be used toward gym membership, spa treatments, etc.).
- Monthly laundry credit — the days of schlepping your laundry to the laundromat are behind you!
- Casual dress code in the office.
- Mentoring and growth opportunities.
- Regular catered breakfast and lunches.
- Office happy hours!
- Uppercase vacation bonus — yearly top performers earn a vacation stipend and three extra days of PTO to use it.
- Continuing education dollars to attend one industry conference per year.