compensation: Part time to start (15-20 hrs/week) with 3 month trial into full time position and opportunity for growth. employment type: part-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
[I’M HIRING AN OPERATIONS MANAGER ✨🥂]
There is a VERY special position opening up on the Bold Self team. Business is growing very quickly, and I need a right hand operations manager to help and support me and all the things in motion.
Is this you?
You’re a visionary co-creator who would love nothing more than to bring this global mission to life.
Bold Self awakens the rebel independent woman within, and helps her raise the standard within her self, her business, and her love life. This is an empowerment brand for female entrepreneurs.
There is so much magic to this mission, and every single event, program, and offer is created in complete alignment, from a place of freedom, passion, soul, and divine calling.
Bold self also stands for personal power, independence, high standards, and bold actions - and the team lives and breathes this way of life.
This is a long haul position that is much bigger than a supportive role and will command innovation, co-creation, and past experience.
AND… this is NOT a VA position.
This is someone who takes initiative and can rock n roll the following:
- Proactively handle all outsourcing for the business
- Trustable, clear, and proactive with financial management
- Can keep and handle a complete birds eye view of all the moving parts in the business including events, programs, courses, membership community, all current offerings, high level clients, etc.
- Directly manages and delegates for each branch of the biz
- Has the ability to anticipate business needs around events, marketing, publishing content, etc.
- Understands digital marketing and building personal brands online
Vibe wise: This is important - as this is someone who will be spending A LOT of time with me.
- Deep soul excitement about helping women rise into independence, the brand mission and overall vision of bigness, and the direction of biz
- This is calling for more of a co-creative process rather than me telling you to just do xyz tasks. Creativity and innovation are extremely important for this brand.
- Quick, efficient, and mega resourceful. Without getting cliche with the “self starter” lingo, efficiency is crucial - things move very fast!
- Can jam on creative direction and growth oriented ideas with excitement
- Can be leaned on and trusted with big pieces in the biz.
- Can support me in the day to day management
And in terms of other “stuff” and skills and all of that:
- Content/ media management - MUST have a grasp on the online space and content creation
- Can make your way around landing pages, email marketing, and other online tools (WordPress, clickfunnels, kajabi, etc)
- Be on top of your email writing, copy writing game
- Capacity for clean and brilliant billing and customer experience
- Streamline systems, on boarding processes etc (streamlining is a very very important as there are a bunch of moving parts in this business)
MUST BE: US based and speak english fluently.
Wooo ✨🥂 Let's GROW!
Part time to start (15-20 hrs) with 3 month trial into full time position and opportunity for growth.