$2,100/ 1br - Classic Pre-War Spacious 1 Bedroom WEST 72 STREET (Upper West Side)
1BR / 1Baavailable jan 1
application fee details: $20 Application Fee including Credit Check flooring: wood apartment no laundry on site street parking rent period: monthly
QR Code Link to This Post
This striking pre-war one of a kind is located in a landmark townhouse on one of most sought after blocks in Manhattan. So, rather than read some verbose novel, I have decided to list all things fabulous related to this large 1 bedroom and let the photos speak for themselves.
- Large living room and bedroom windows that capture loads of sunlight
- Living has a large restored decorative fireplace with French molding accent and antique mirror
- Re-stained original hardwood herringbone style floors
- Loft height ceilings
- Classic glass wood French doors
- Large closets
- Separate renovated kitchen
- Renovated bathroom, white subway tiles and gray marble border, black and white checkered tiles
- Pets on a case by case basis
Building and Neighborhood Features
- Classic grandiose brownstone walk-up in perfect condition
- Steps from the 1,2,3, B & C trains
- Close proximity to Museum of Natural History, Children's Museum, Central Park, Riverside Park
- Steps from the finest and best restaurant institutions in Manhattan!
*Email me to schedule a viewing today!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers