application fee details: $20.00 background check fee furnished apartment laundry in bldg no parking wheelchair accessible
QR Code Link to This Post
BEAUTIFUL RENT STABILIZED 2 BEDROOM END UNIT with TONS of sunlight and all of the best amenities and perks. Huge kitchen, large bathroom, and insane amount of closet and storage space. I am so sad to be leaving!
- SUNLIGHT SOAKED: Eastern facing light, beautiful morning sun and throughout the day
- ELEVATOR/TOP FLOOR UNIT: no noise from upstairs neighbors!
- WASHER & DRYER: basement has multiple (fairly new) washers and dryers
- 1 BLOCK TO SUBWAY: 110th St. B/C train is not even a full block away, 1 train is a short 7 minute walk to Broadway, and the 1/2 train is the same distance in opposite direction along the park.
- NOT 1 BUT 2 PARKS: literally across the street is entrance to MORNINGSIDE PARK, and half a block to your right is the most beautiful part of CENTRAL PARK!
- LIVE-IN SUPER: this building prides itself on employing hard-working, wonderful supers who reside in the building.
- GYM ACCESS: apartment building diagonal from our provides access to their brand new gym (with Peleton Bike!) for a ridiculously small annual fee.
- CONVENIENCE: across the street from City Market grocery store, Starbucks, Amrita Cafe, Spirit shop, Bodega, Nail Salon, Drycleaner, Bike Shop and more! Broadway is bumping with plenty of restaurants and shops, and so is Frederick Douglas Blvd.
- BIKE STORAGE: additional bike storage in basement for small annual fee
A DREAM PLACE!
- NO BROKER'S FEE
- CAN COME WITH PLENTY OF AMAZING FURNITURE FOR NEGOTIABLE FLAT RATE
* Beautiful (new) Persian rugs
* Vintage 50's dining nook
* Couch 1 (converts to day bed)
* Couch 2 (converts to CALI KING bed)
* High-end Chinese medicine cabinet night stands
* Bathroom shelving units and storage cabinets
* Beautiful extra large bookshelf
* Sturdy and sleek wood entertainment console
* Surround-sound speakers and subwoofer (already installed/mounted AND wired for hook-up)
* Designer plush swivel chair
* Built in pull-out wall desk for writing/working
* Mini DISHWASHER (hooks up to sink)
* Multiple kitchen appliances
* Bamboo Shoe Rack
* Window Curtains
* Full size bed frame and headboard (no mattress)
Rent rate: $2,530.65/month
If applying for this apt., you will need to provide:
1. Application (will provide link)
2. Valid Photo ID
3. 6 Paystubs
4. Most recent 6 Checking Statements
5. Most recent Savings and/or Investment statement
6. 2019 Tax Return and W2s/1099s
7. $20 background check fee
*Min income: $88,550 (can be joint and/or cosigned)
If approved, will need to provide:
1. One month rent
2. One month security
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers