Our client, an established Insurance Company, is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their Accounting Team at their New York City headquarters.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $70-80k | $35-40/hr
Position Overview: The Senior Accountant will be responsible for the reconciliations and month-end close process, forecasting, budgeting, AR/AP, Auditing and more. The ideal candidate should have an aptitude for working independently.
Responsibilities of The Senior Accountant:
• Lead monthly/quarterly and yearly close
• Implement best practices, GAAP and improve processes
• Manage full cycle A/P & A/R reconciliations
• Ad hoc assignments
Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
• 7+ years of experience in Accounting or Finance
• Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables)
• ERP experience / tech savvy
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers