If you are an experienced, motivated and driven individual with a desire to work in one of the world's top luxury agencies we would like to hear from you.
This position is responsible for managing a team of 40 Project Managers who will focus on delivering project and business outcomes.
The Managing Director PMO will be an inspirational leader of a team of Project Managers. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working effectively in a dynamic corporate environment, adapting to and supporting change.
The Managing Director will report to the Senior Managing Director of the Project Management Office (PMO).
- Manage staff to deliver high quality project outcomes that meet scope, cost and schedule commitments.
- Ensure project management processes, standards, templates and best practices are properly and consistently applied across projects.
- Manage the completion of accurate and timely required project portfolio level reporting.
- Work with the PMO Portfolio Manager and/or Director to prioritize and assign project work across the team.
- Effectively field leadership escalations, using sound business judgment to identify appropriate course of resolution.
- Provide resource management, including time allocations for demand forecasting, 1:1s, performance reviews, coaching, etc.
- Identify and track progress toward individual and team objectives, holding team members accountable to meet expectations.
- Conduct performance reviews, provide input to pay decisions, and implement corrective action measures when necessary.
- Provide recommendations and lead continuous improvement activities across PMO.
- Be a thought leader for developing methods and procedures to improve PMO project outcomes.
- Must think strategically and support department focus on achieving business benefits.
- Perform as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for PMO Project Portfolio Management tools.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills for relational development and conflict management.
- Bachelor degree in Business discipline desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Project Management required.
- At least five (5) years of proven success leading a team of professional Project Managers, while demonstrating a high level of initiative and autonomy.
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, and comfortable with change and complexity.
- Knowledge of forecasting, project metrics, including data gathering, reporting, and trend analysis.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to motivate and engage others.
Director of Human Resources
40 Wall Street FL 28
New York, NY 10005
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers