Are you detail-oriented, organized, and passionate about supporting operations of a veterinary office? We have the perfect part-time opportunity for you! Join our team in the heart of UWS.
Position: Part-Time Professional Bookkeeper
Hours: Approximately 20 hours+ per week
Maintain accurate financial records, including accounts payable and receivable.
• Reconcile bank statements and assist in budget tracking.
2. Data Entry:
• Enter and update client information into our database.
• Ensure accuracy in recording transactions and client details.
• Answer phone calls, respond to emails, and assist clients with general inquiries.
• Liaise with veterinary staff, dog care professionals, and clients as needed.
• Must be experienced, speak excellent English
• Previous experience in bookkeeping , must be familiar with quickbooks and have excellent client communications skills
• Proficiency in basic accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Follow established procedures for bookkeeping and office tasks.
• Calls to clients/ charges/ making appointments
• Report to the office manager and provide regular updates on tasks and responsibilities.
• The office is located on the 3th floor, and there is no elevator access. Please consider this when applying, as the role involves some stair climbing
• Salary is based on experience and set after interview.
If you are a proactive and detail-oriented individual with a passion for supporting the operations of a veterinary and dog care office, we want to hear from you! To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.