Our client is a growing startup located in Manhattan. To handle the rapid expansion, the Accounting Team needs a skilled Junior Accountant to join as soon as possible. The company has just located to a nice, new, modern office and is a business casual environment.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $52,000-$58,000
Position Overview: The ideal Junior Accountant candidate will have worked in an accounting position for 1-3 years. The responsibilities of the Junior Accountant will be performing bank reconciliations, journal entries, handling invoices and much more. The candidate will be joining a team of 4 and will report directly to the Senior Accountant. They are looking for recent graduates who have solid internship experience.
Responsibilities of the Junior Accountant:
• Creating journal entries
• Handling a large volume of invoices
• Assisting in the month-end close
• Account payables
• Bank reconciliations
• Some account receivables and collections
Qualifications for the Junior Accountant:
• 1-3 years of experience in a position related to accounting (Accounting Clerk, Accounting Assistant, Accounting Intern, etc.)
• Proficient in NetSuite or a similar system
• Excellent communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers