Our client, a high-end real estate agency, is hiring recent graduates for their Entry Level Accountant positions. The company has a great work hard play hard mentality and they are looking to grow their team.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $46-56k | $19-25/hr
Position Overview: The Entry Level Accountant will be reporting to the Senior Accountant and the Accounting Team. Those in this position should be able to be communicative, hardworking and keep up in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity for those looking for a strong start into the Accounting industry.
Entry Level Accountant Responsibilities:
• AP and AR responsibilities
• Monthly close procedures
• Complete journal entries
• Assist with coordination of financial audits
• Assist in budgeting, forecasting and projections
• Processing Invoices
• General Ledger and Reconciliations
Entry Level Accountant Qualifications:
• Proficient in Excel (pivot tables & v-lookups)
• 1-4 years’ experience
• Team player
• Proficient in Excel (pivot tables & v-look ups)
• Recent Grads & Internships are okay!
• Experience with QuickBooks and/or any ERP (SAP, ADP, Great Plains) is a plus!
• General Accounting/AR/AP a huge plus!
• Bachelor’s Degree required
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers