QR Code Link to This Post
Bookkeeping Manager at Sports and Entertainment Media Agency
New York, NY
Spero Media, a full-service advertising agency that focuses on sports and entertainment, is looking for an organized and enthusiastic individual to join our growing NY team as a Bookkeeping Manager: 25-30 hours per week.
Active clients include the New York Jets, The Capital One Orange Bowl, the New York Mets, US Open Tennis, SNY, WWE, The New York International Auto Show, Blue Man Group, and many others.
• Maintain Spero Media’s payables & receivables
• First point of contact for all billing or financial matters between client and vendors
• Work with vendors to receive, verify, correct, and confirm invoices to be sent to clients
• Review all client accounts to ensure that they are up-to-date and completely accounted for
• Maintain a general knowledge of the current Spero Media billing status (i.e. client payments, missing invoices, vendor payments, etc.)
• Consult with CFO when receiving client payment, then prepare and process all payments to vendors
• Respond to all payment queries in a timely manner
• Basic knowledge of bookkeeping filing systems and basic knowledge of accounting operations to include all aspects such as A/R, A/P, etc.
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, most importantly Excel
• Ability to effectively deal with clients’ and vendors’ questions / concerns in a friendly and positive manner
• Must be an organized, detail-oriented individual, with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and maintain weekly / monthly deadlines