QR Code Link to This Post
Duration: 6-months to permanent
The Accounts Receivable role is responsible for the day to accounting functions including deposits and recording contributed and earned revenue.
This role will be heavily involved in the Accounts Receivable about 75% AR and 25% general accounting and reporting.
- Prepare cash deposits
- Scan checks for deposit and record revenue
- Review and record sales revenue
- Assist with annual audit by preparing worksheets and providing supportive documentation as needed
- Record other revenue in accounting system
- Reconciliation of the revenue between 2 systems on a monthly basis
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts as assigned
- Grants/Projects accounting analysis
- Bank reconciliations
- 2-4 years of AR experience (collection process etc.)
- Excel skills - (pivot tables, v-lookups)
- Experience performing bank reconciliations
- Bachelors in Accounting or related field
NICE TO HAVE:
- Non-profit accounting experience
- Experience working in FundEZ or similar non-profit accounting system
- Experience managing petty cash and cash deposits
If you meet these requirements please submit your application. This is an IMMEDIATE position and can start as soon as next week!
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.