Our client, a high-end fashion company located in Manhattan is looking to grow their team. Work is piling up and they need your help. This is not your average Accounts Receivable role. If you have a passion for fashion and a mind for numbers, this is the job for you. If this sounds like you, please apply to become a Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Salary/Hourly rate: $22-27/hr | $50K-$60K
Position Overview: This Accounts Receivable Specialist role will report to the Accounting Manager for the department and work closely with the team members. You will be responsible for chargeback support, booking journal entries, reconciliations, and related Accounts Receivable responsibilities.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Specialist:
• Prepare invoices from purchase orders received from major e-commerce accounts utilizing Oracle Netsuite
• Chargeback Support across for store network
• Booking Journal Entries
• Bad Debt & Credit Card Fees
• Processor Reconciliations
• Providing audit documentation
Qualifications for the Accounts Payable Specialist:
• ERP Systems (Netsuite is a plus!)
• 2-5 years experience
• Proficient in Excel (pivot tables & v-look ups)
• Strong communication skills
• Well organized
• Team player
• Bachelor’s Degree
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers