Private Kid's Entertainment Company seeks Social Media Intern to assist with online marketing and upkeep of social media platforms. Knowledge of social media platforms, as well as knowledge of blogs pertaining to our client base (parents, teachers, district employees, day care employees, etc...) is a plus, but we will offer training to the right candidate.
Our ideal candidate is a college student (preferably a Communications, Journalism, PR, Computer Science or relevant major) who understands the importance of an online reputation and will work to enhance our professional online appearance.
• Assist in creating engaging and share worthy content, including photography, video editing, motion graphics, gifs
• Upload content to relevant social media platforms.
• Generate platform specific copy.
• Organize and archive digital images and videos.
• Monitor analytics to identify viable ideas for future campaigns and the success and or shortcomings of prior initiatives.
• Respond to posts and or comments to bring value to audience's interactions.
• Regularly analyze and report on the activity of companies' social media platforms.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers