Skills and Qualifications:
• Requires programming skills.
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages.
• Must be proficient in code versioning tools.
• Must have a strong knowledge of PHP back-end development.
• Understand element arrangements on the screen, color and font choices.
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
• Should understand industry trends as well as content management systems.
• Have the ability to formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
LONG-TERM PARTNERSHIP, MULTIPLE PROJECTS.
Please send RESUME as well as a PORTFOLIO to be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers