Largest Kid's Entertainment Company in New York has been in business for over 15 years and is in the process of a grand scale national expansion. We are rated the #1 children's entertainment company in New York State, specializing in high quality children's events and productions. We are a full-service entertainment company providing not only professional performers for character appearances, but also concessions, bounce houses, magicians, balloons and more. We service the greater NY metropolitan area for both private events and public venues, from birthday parties to block parties. We are interested in forming long term partnerships with reputable businesses on a national scale.
About the Job:
The Interactive Designer will work one-on-one with the CEO who must have the ability to deliver an engaging user experience across multiple platforms; such as the web or mobile devices. Our ideal candidate MUST be proficient with the following: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Lightroom CC, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver, and Sketch.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop graphics from concept to final art form
• Create appealing layouts, info-graphics, reports, catalogs, banner ads
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Revise potential ideas until gaining final approval from the CEO
• Discuss and share ideas for content
• Excellent understanding of basic design principles; such as typography, grids, color, balance
• Maintain a corporate image library
Qualifications & Skills:
• Strong communication skills
• Strong ability to manage, archive, organize work in a professional, timely manner.
• MUST be organized and have attention to detail.
• The ability to juggle multiple projects
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite 5 or higher
• Strong photography and photo editing skills
• Dependable and responsible
• Knowledge of HTML coding a plus
• Experience in brochure design, magazine/catalog layout, logo development, web design
**This is a IN-HOUSE position in our office in ELMONT.**
Please send RESUME and PORTFOLIO to be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers