compensation: Technicians are compensated for time on-site up to $45/hour for time spent at client sites; 1-hour minimum/job. Commissions and over mileage expenses paid in addition. employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Geeks on Site is a South Florida based company, with a team dedicated to providing premium quality computer repair and IT support services to homes and businesses nationwide. We are one of the fastest growing companies in the computer repair/IT industry. We are currently in search of talented technicians who are able to provide great technical support, with top-tier managerial skills, and can grow with the development of the company.
We are pursuing individuals to service commercial copier/printer products. The copier/printer technician will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of popular brands of copier, printer and multi-function devices.
• Establish and maintain a professional and positive relationship with all clients.
• Perform preventative maintenance, adjustment and repair of copier/printer equipment on-site
• Performs full range of on-site maintenance and repairs on assigned products to include technical diagnostics,
break/fix, installation, removal and contacting manufacturers where necessary.
• Covers local geographical area, inventory and customer relationships, along with maintaining a high level of
• Troubleshoot various equipment to determine the root cause of malfunction
• Estimate and source parts and labor for repair
• Proactively research the current cost of equipment replacement versus repair and advice client with the best
• Provide parts & sales support as required
• Provide customer training
• Willing to be trained and certified on newer models and product lines
• 1-3 years of experience related to technical/repair of business equipment
• Competence with troubleshooting printers, digital copiers, and fax machines as required
• Minimum of High School diploma or GED required, Technical School training preferred.
• Previous industry related experience on (but not limited to) Toshiba, Cannon, Ricoh, Lexmark, HP, Xerox
equipment highly preferred
• Strong computer/networking skills.
• Must possess electrical/mechanical aptitude.
• Capable of working evening and weekend hours during peak periods
• Effectively able to work independently
Essential Working Conditions:
• Reliable transportation in order to travel to customer sites
• Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
• Valid driver's license
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers