Summit Security Services, Inc. was founded in 1976 by the late Richard N. Auletta, a 20-year veteran of the NYPD with a distinguished record of service. Launched initially as an investigative services firm with New York City as its primary service footprint, Richard established several regional offices in the New York metro area, setting Summit on a path toward becoming a full-service security services leader. Summit is dedicated without compromise to our core values
QR Code Link to This Post
- We strive to be the best security firm in the world.
- We lead at client relationships and successful strategic partnerships.
- We develop our most important asset: the right people.
- We hold ourselves to the highest professional and personal standards.
- We champion a culture of leadership and discipline.
- We apply best practices and technologies that improve service.
- We deliver on our promises, every day.
- Meet and greet guest and direct them to designated areas
- Access control
- Be well versed with building procedures and post orders
- Maintain daily records of events for the day
- Conduct daily inspection of Studio area
- Monitor cameras and CCTV
RequirementsSchedule:Full time schedules, Overnight / Day / Evening Shifts available.Includes Weekends