compensation: $30 to 35 per hour + none
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently interviewing for a Star Swiss Screw Machinist. Please review the information below and contact me if you would like to be considered for the role.
- Run and set up Starr Swiss Screw Machines
- Hold tight tolerance of +/- .0002
- Experience fabricating precision parts
- Programming experience a plus
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Ability to Read Blueprints, Schematics and Manuals.
- Attention to Detail
No Degree Required
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must have at least one year experience in operating CNC Swiss screw machine.
Please call 631-760-2096 or text 631-397-1654 and ask for Michael for more information.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.