My experience has proven that many small to medium size companies need the expertise of seasoned financial executive on a part time, interim or project basis. These organizations don’t really need a CFO on a day-to-day basis but, realize the value of buying the services they need to effectively manage the business and achieve maximum performance. I provides extensive financial expertise and experience on an as-needed basis, calibrating engagements to client needs and resources. These services can be in the form of part-time or interim chief financial officer services and include controller-level or project based services.
If your business is a small or start-up organization that requires both financial expertise and accounting/bookkeeping support then I can provide a complete outsourced solution that utilizes both internet based technology and on site presence. Combining purchase only what you need service model with today’s technology which delivers a cost effective, interactive solution designed to meet your specific needs.
• Cash flow planning
• Strategic Business planning Budgeting and Forecasting
• Assistance with bank relationships and financing
• Reviewing monthly financial reporting processes and effectiveness
• Creating Key Business Indicator Dash Board
• Providing monthly reporting packages to management
• Leading the year end close
• Reviewing internal control processes for effectiveness
• General ledger accounting
• Streamlining and management of the chart of accounts
• Improving the closing cycle, controls and procedures
• Management of accounts payable and vendor relations
• Management of accounts receivable, credit and collections
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers